Scholarship Description: The University of Alberta is delighted to offer its Centenary Scholarships to pursue an undergraduate degree program. Up to 5 scholarships are available for international students.
The aim of the scholarships is to support international students who want to pursue an undergraduate degree program.
About University: The University of Alberta is a public research university located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. It was founded by Alexander Cameron Rutherford, the first premier of Alberta, and Henry Marshall Tory, its first president. Its enabling legislation is the Post-secondary Learning Act.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available to pursue an undergraduate degree program.
Country of Study: CanadaCLICK HERE FOR MORE SCHOLARSHIPS IN CANADA
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the fields offered by the university.
Scholarship Benefits: Scholarships will cover the following:
- Variable from $20,000; payable over four years.
Number of Scholarships: Up to 5 scholarships are available.
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Selection based on academic standing and demonstrated leadership qualities based on involvement in extracurricular and community activities.
- Renewal of funding for the second, third, and fourth years is contingent upon achieving a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a full normal course load at the University of Alberta while studying on a Study Permit. Students must have less than 24 IB, AP or A-level credits.
- Transfer students are not eligible for this scholarship.
Eligible Nationalities: International students are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
Application Procedure: Applicants can apply via online:
- Apply online through the International Major Scholarships in Bear Tracks under Undergraduate Awards.
- If you are experiencing difficulties accessing the Major International Scholarship application, please contact: awards-at-ualberta.ca
- At the time of application, students must have applied for admission to a degree program at the University of Alberta.
- You will receive a CCID and password when you apply for admission and must use this to access the awards application.
Deadline: The application deadline is December 18, 2017.CLICK HERE FOR MORE SCHOLARSHIP UPDATES