The Tongji University Marine Scholarship for the year 2018 is now open to international students. Scholarships are awarded to study for a master’s or doctoral degree in oceanography or other related specialities.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Deadline: April 15, 2018
Scholarship Sponsor: Tongji University
Place of Study: China
Level of Study: Scholarships are available for pursuing master and doctoral degree program:
Scholarship Awards: Scholarship owners enjoy free tuition fee and other material fees, and will be provided with free accommodation and necessary medical services. Living allowances for the students are 3,000 RMB per month for master students and 3,500 RMB per month for doctoral students (the same standard with other Chinese Government Scholarship)
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in oceanography or other related specialities.
- Eligible Countries: Non-Chinese citizens are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements:
Applicants must be healthy citizens of non-Chinese nationality in the South China Sea, the Indian Ocean, the Pacific periphery and in the island countries as well as in developing countries in Africa.
Applicants must apply for master or doctoral degree in maritime-related majors.
Applicants’ qualifications and age requirements.
Applicants for a master’s degree must have a bachelor’s degree, generally not exceeding 40 years of age. Applicants for a doctorate must have a master’s degree and are generally not over 45 years old.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply:
Applicants are required to submit the application materials before Tongji University intends to recruit tutors, and apply for international students Tongji University qualifications.
- Online registration: the applicant landing CSC ” to study in China online registration information platform to submit electronic application information, and will generate Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship Download the attached autograph.
- Online Application: Applicants login Tongji University International Student Online Service System to complete the online application and download and print Tongji University International Students Application Form” with Autographed.
- Other required materials, see the attachment.
- Send application materials: Please apply for 2018 All materials annual Chinese government scholarships ocean in 2018 Nian 3 Yue 15 arrive Tongji University School of Ocean and Earth Science at the contact recently.
- Send application materials electronically: Please apply for 2018 All materials electronic version of the annual Chinese Government Scholarship ocean again 2018 Nian 3 Yue 15 Riqian via mail.
Visit the Official Scholarship Website for more details.
For more scholarships and other offers Click here.