160 scholarships will be awarded for the 2018/2019 academic year. The scholarships are awarded to students enrolled in Université Paris-Saclay master’s programmes on an academic merit-based basis.Scholarships are awarded for 1 year to newly enrolled Master’s students at Université Paris-Saclay (M1 or M2 level).
Université Paris-Saclay seeks to promote access to its master’s degree programmes to international students, taught in its member establishments, and to make it easier for highly-qualified international students to attend the University, especially those wishing to develop an academic project through research up to the doctoral level.
Scholarships will be awarded for the 2018-2019 academic year. The scholarships are aimed at students enrolled in Université Paris-Saclay Master’s programmes and are awarded based on academic achievements.
Results announcement dates:
- Wave 1 results: mid-April 2018
- Wave 2 results: mid-June 2018
University of Study: Université Paris-Saclay
Scholarship Sponsor: Université Paris-Saclay
Place of Study: France
Level of Study: Master’s programmes
- The amount of the Université Paris-Saclay scholarship is 10,000€ per year. It is paid by the institution the candidate is registered with for the duration of the academic year, and for a period of no less than 10 consecutive months per year.
- A maximum of 1,000€ for travel and visa expenses can also be awarded depending on the candidate’s country of origin.
- Laureates will receive the scholarship as well as travel and visa coverage only upon their arrival in France. No advance payment can be made.
- All academic fields are concerned,
- All Master’s programmes for which Université Paris-Saclay is accredited, except for vocational training.
Type of Award: 10,000€ per year and a maximum of 1,000€ for travel and visa expenses depending on candidate’s country of origin.
Eligible Countries: International
- Newly arrived international students, aged 30 and under during the course of the selection year.
- International students living in France for less than a year, enrolled in a student programme that does not lead to a qualification.
- International students living in France for less than a year, taking language classes (type FFL or the like).
- Individuals already living in France at the time of application (except in cases mentioned above).
- Individuals who have interrupted their studies for more than two consecutive years.
- Students holding any other type of scholarship whose amount exceeds 600€/month.
Students who have already stayed in France within the framework of an internship or a study-abroad programme as part of their curriculum (e.g. Erasmus) are eligible.
- Being admitted into a master’s programme does not automatically entitle the student to be eligible for a scholarship.
- Candidates for the international master’s scholarship programme will be selected by the admission panel among all the students enrolled at Université Paris-Saclay.
- Only the students contacted by email can submit an application.
- No unsolicited application is allowed.
The evaluation criteria take in account the following:
- Academic level,
- Personal project,
- For students enrolled in an M2 programme: written motivation to pursue a thesis in a Université, Paris-Saclay laboratory.
How to Apply:
Selected students will automatically be sent a link by email to an online application form.
Upon receipt of this email, students wishing to apply will need to complete the online application form and provide (mandatory) the names of two references who would be willing to submit a reference for the candidate (professors, internship coordinators…).
2) Each of the two references named by the candidate will be sent a link by email to an online recommendation form. They will be asked to complete and submit the form prior to the closing day of the scholarship call.
The candidate will automatically be informed when each reference has submitted the form.
3) The application will be considered complete when both recommendation forms have been submitted by the two references.
Please note: the candidate will not receive a message confirming that the application is complete.
It is the candidate’s responsibility to make sure both references complete and submit the form by the deadline given in the invitation email.
Applications that are incomplete or received after the deadline will automatically be rejected.
Important Note: Upon receiving the confirmation email, students will have 8 days to accept or refuse the scholarship. If students fail to respond within this time frame, they will be deemed as having refused the scholarship.
Click here for more scholarships and offers