The Scholarship Program is funded by UCD International and aims to attract excellent candidates to the UCD’s undergraduate and graduate programs and encourage early application.
Application Deadline: 28th February, 2017
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: African countries
To be taken at (country): Ireland
Eligible Field of Study: Scholarship awards are applicable to full time Masters and Bachelor programmes, this is excluding all clinical programmes and Masters programmes in the Smurfit School of Business, joint masters programmes, online programmes and the MSc in Digital Investigation & Forensic Computing;
Type: Masters and Bachelors
Eligibility: Applicants must be African, current residents of an African country, and classified as non-EU for tuition fee and application purposes;
- Open to all successful applicants to eligible full time, one-year taught Masters programmes who are citizens of and resident in Africa.
- Applicants must be self-funding and classified as non-EU for tuition fee and application purposes;
- This is a highly competitive scholarship, and as such successful applicants are likely to have obtained a first class honours degree (For Masters).
- Scholarships are renewable annually subject to the student maintaining an annual grade point average of no less than 3.08/4.2 (upper second class) (For Undergraduate)
- In order to be eligible to apply for this advertised scholarship, applicants must have ‘Offer’, ‘Conditional Offer’, ‘Accept’ or ‘Conditional Accept’ status associated with their application;
Selection Criteria: Successful candidates will be selected on merit paired with a holistic review of their scholarship application
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: 50% Global Excellence Tuition Fee Scholarship
How to Apply: Application forms will be available shortly
Award Provider: University College Dublin (UCD)