Each year the University of Bedfordshire, UK offers international scholarships to international students from various countries – Undergraduate and Postgraduate – of high academic standing commencing their studies at the University.
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): UK
Type: Undergraduate and Masters
- To be eligible for the International Scholarships, students must be classified as international or , must have applied for a course of study and hold an unconditional offer for a course at the University of Bedfordshire.
- If you wish to be considered for this scholarship you will need to apply for admission into the University. Candidates cannot apply for the scholarship before being offered a study place at the University of Bedfordshire.
- For undergraduate students after the first year of study with us standard published fees for 2016/2017 will apply for future years of study at the University of Bedfordshire.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship:
- £2,000 for some countries and £1,000 for some other countries. It is important to check the eligibility requirements for your country before applying.
- There is also a £500 merit scholarship available for those scoring 60% and above marks in their academic subjects with an average IELTS score of 6.0 with 5.5 in each band.
- There will also be a £750 Prompt Payment Discount available for continuing students progressing to their next year of study when full fees are paid on or before registration.
Duration of Scholarship: 1 year
How to Apply: follow these easy steps to apply to Bedfordshire.
Award Provider: University of Bedfordshire.