The School of Information Science & Engineering, University of Jinan (UJN), China is seeking highly motivated MS students for three years of studies on a Computer Science Scholarship (Chinese Government Scholarship, Shandong Government Scholarship, UJN President Scholarship and other). The scholarship is exclusively open to international students. The aim of the scholarship is to encourage the study of Computer Science.
University of Jinan is a key and comprehensive university in Shandong Province and is also entitled a distinctive institution of higher learning which is committed to producing applied-talented students.
Deadline: March 20, 2018
University of Study: University of Jinan
Scholarship Sponsor: The University of Jinan
Place of Study: Jinan City, China
Level of Study: The scholarship is available to pursue graduate studies.
The scholarship will cover the followings:
- A waiver of fee for registration, tuition, internship and basic textbooks;
- Free on-campus accommodation;
- Medical insurance and protection scheme for international students in China;
- Monthly living allowance (depending on qualifications and experience).
Study Subjects: The scholarship is awarded in Computer Science.
Type of Award: Fully Funded
- Be a citizen of a country other than People’s Republic of China, and be in good health;
- Not be a registered student in any Chinese universities at the time of application;
- Be a BS or BEng holder (under the age of 35) in the field related to Computer Science/Engineering, Information and Communication Technologies or Mathematics;
- Be proficient in English Language (reading, writing and speaking), as all the courses will be taught in English;
- Have an excellent academic background, GPA 3.2/4.0 or 4.0/5.0 and above is required.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of instruction of the host university.
Eligible Nationalities: Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China.
How to Apply:
- Cover letter (please SELECT one of the prospective supervisors from the Supervisor List below. Applications without clear indication of your preferred supervisor will be considered INVALID);
- Detailed resume (basic info plus photo, marital status, GPA, education, professional expertise, research experience, publications if any, etc.) Please prepare your resume according to the TEMPLATE (Download the template here);
- Academic transcripts;
- Bachelor’s Degree certificate;
- Study plan at the University of Jinan.
- Reference letters. At least three reference letters are required. All referrers should be faculties with personal homepages in a university. Each reference letter should be sent to the email address of your preferred supervisor by the REFERRER HIMSELF.
For more scholarships and offers, click here