The University of Houston is ranked among the best University in the USA, home to award-winning faculty, innovative research centers, has one of the most diverse student populations in the nation, and alumni who have become international leaders. A Carnegie Tier One state research university and the flagship institution of the University of Houston System.
The University of Houston is Offering International Students and local students the Tier one fully-funded Scholarship at the College of Technology. Tier One Scholars are offered a generous financial assistance package, opportunity to live on campus, and access to enrichment opportunities to help them prepare for their future.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
- all tuition and mandatory fees for four years of undergraduate studies. Note: Architecture students will receive five years of benefits.
- two years of on-campus housing and meal plan
- stipend to support Undergraduate Research
- stipend to support Study Abroad
- access to influential network of faculty and staff
- opportunities to build community among other Tier One Scholars, National Merit Scholars, and other high-achieving students
- priority registration during all enrollment periods
- enhanced academic advising through the Honors College
- guidance in competing for national and international scholarships and fellowships
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in the USACLICK HERE FOR MORE SCHOLARSHIPS IN USA
Eligibility: Eligibility requirements:
- All incoming freshman are invited to apply.
- If you have a 1400 SAT or 30 ACT composite score, and rank in the top 10% of your class, your chances of qualifying for this scholarship are improved.
- The Tier One Scholarship is the University of Houston’s most prestigious academic scholarship program. Incoming freshman students who have demonstrated exceptional academic achievement, leadership, and community engagement are encouraged to apply. Transfer students and continuing UHstudents are not eligible to apply for the Tier One Scholarship.
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: All incoming freshman are invited to apply.
English Language Requirements: The University of Houston will accept equivalent scores on either the ACT or the SAT to meet admissions requirements. Equivalencies for UH admissions purposes are provided below, and they can be accessed through ACT and the College Board.
How to Apply: In order to be considered for the Tier One Scholarship, the following elements must be complete and received by 5:00 pm (CT) on November 15, 2017:
- Your application for admission to the University.
- Your Tier One Scholarship application.
- A letter of recommendation sent directly by the recommender to tieronescholar-at-uh.edu. Your letter should be from an individual who knows you well (high school teacher, school administrator, club advisor, etc.).
Application Deadline: The deadline for this scholarship is November 15, 2017.CLICK HERE FOR MORE SCHOLARSHIP UPDATES